17. Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- Hm, I can’t really think of anyone in real life because usually if I want to be friends with somebody, I’ll do it. I guess I’d like to meet and befriend Jeremy Lin! Haha, he just seems like a really down-to-earth guy who isn’t letting his fame get in the way of his faith. I’d like to be friends with him.
18. Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- In the 3rd grade, every time we got an answer right in Math class we would be rewarded a Smartie (the candy). It was a great way to get little kids to participate, because everyone would literally shoot their hands up, squirming in their chairs, squealing “ooh ooooh I know!’
I remember wanting the attention, so instead of eating my Smarties like everybody else, I would pile up the Smarties on my desk and grin a smug grin at anybody whose eyes wandered over to my tower of sugary candy.
You could say I was the coolest kid on the block. Alas, I hate Math now. HAHA
19. Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- In middle school, I thought I was the smoothest kid and I would always silently brag about how I knew how to talk to girls and whatnot.
So in 8th grade, my best friend really liked this girl, and this girl was showing signs that she really liked him too. And as any 2 prepubescent boys would normally react, we hyped it up. We were in a gazebo, just us two, as my friend was texting her. I could tell he was getting kinda nervous about what to say and everything, so me being the “cool, experienced guy”, I took his phone and typed up all kinds of romantic, cheesy, lovey-dovey words. I literally took his phone, and tried to take this relationship into my own hands LOL. Talk about blind leading the blind.
However, he’s my roommate and one of my best friends today and we still laugh about that time.
20. Talk about something that happened in high school.
- So during wrestling season, I had to cut an inhumane amount of weight in a short amount of time, and as a result of that… I was always grumpy.
No food = angry bear.
I was known in high school for being “that christian, good guy”, so what happened was actually very uncharacteristic of me.
Long story short, this upperclassman, who I didn’t even know, was messing with me and I almost beat the living crap out of him.
My friend, Josiah, was with me and he had to calm me down and get me out of that kid’s vicinity quickly. It was actually the first time I’ve ever clenched my fist at someone in such anger. He got really scared, and I just walked away with Josiah.